JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Mississippi Department of Corrections (MDOC), two state inmates died at an infirmary at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Rankin County.
O.C. Brown, 67, died on Monday. He was serving life for murder/homicide and was sentenced February 5, 2003, in Walthall County.
Caden Britt, 24, was pronounced dead Tuesday morning. Britt pled guilty to sexual battery on April 1, 2019, in Pontotoc County. He was serving a three-year sentence.
In each case, the cause and the manner of death will be determined by an autopsy.
- No answer from Brees on future as turnovers end Saints 2020 season
- Sean Payton talks about possibility of Drew Brees’ final game
- Councilman Stokes calls for investigation into Jaxon Energy Plant
- Local funeral home experiences increased demand due to COVID-19
- Councilman Stokes calls for City of Jackson to help residents with water bills