TYLERTOWN, Miss. (WJTV) – After the extension of the “Safe Recovery” order by Gov. Tate Reeves, the Christmas Parade Committee has decided to cancel Tylertown’s 2020 Christmas Parade.
Christmas in the Park will be open from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. for drive-thru tours from Wednesday, November 25, until New Year’s Eve.
- Mexican police nab alleged fugitive from the DEA in Juarez
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Forrest County bars and restaurants back on curfew
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together
- More COVID-19 testing planned at South Mississippi Correctional Institution