JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to a new poll by the Tyson Group, one point separates U.S. Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.) and Mike Espy (D-Miss.) in the U.S. Senate Race.
The poll shows Hyde-Smith with 41% and Espy with 40%. Click here to view the poll.
The election will be on November 3, 2020. WJTV 12 News extended an invitation to both campaigns for a debate. Espy accepted the invitation, and Hyde-Smith has not accepted it at this time.
- Ex-student teacher gets prison for nude photos to students
- New sports complex to open at old Rapids on the Reservoir location
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania