JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to a new poll by the Tyson Group, one point separates U.S. Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.) and Mike Espy (D-Miss.) in the U.S. Senate Race.
The poll shows Hyde-Smith with 41% and Espy with 40%. Click here to view the poll.
The election will be on November 3, 2020. WJTV 12 News extended an invitation to both campaigns for a debate. Espy accepted the invitation, and Hyde-Smith has not accepted it at this time.
- Visitors experience new Medgar Evers exhibit in Jackson
- Silver Alert issued for 18-year-old Lumberton girl
- Child injured after shots fired into Jackson apartment
- Comey: Trump ‘could be wearing an ankle bracelet’ while accepting GOP nomination
- Bank of America CEO says company to slow hiring, predicts ‘mild recession’