JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to a new poll by the Tyson Group, one point separates U.S. Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.) and Mike Espy (D-Miss.) in the U.S. Senate Race.
The poll shows Hyde-Smith with 41% and Espy with 40%. Click here to view the poll.
The election will be on November 3, 2020. WJTV 12 News extended an invitation to both campaigns for a debate. Espy accepted the invitation, and Hyde-Smith has not accepted it at this time.
- UMMC’s 1,000th hospitalized patient with COVID-19 discharged on Monday
- Trick-or-Treat at the Two Mississippi Museums
- Woman accused impersonating prosecutor, attempting to drop her own case
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say