MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force arrested a second man in connection to a deadly concert shooting in Como, Mississippi.
Dorjan Churchman was charged with two counts of first-degree murder and aggravated assault after J.V. Wilbourne and Jasmine Bradshaw were gunned down while at a concert along Hunter Chapel Road in July 2020. Four other people were injured during the shooting.
Churchman was located Wednesday at a home in the 800 block of Alma Street.
Another man, Sheldon Gibbs, was arrested last month.
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Capital City Pride hosts voter registration drive in Fondren
- City of Jackson hosts school supply giveaway
- Community members join together for prayer rally in Brandon
- Mississippi leaders react to President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee