MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force arrested a second man in connection to a deadly concert shooting in Como, Mississippi.
Dorjan Churchman was charged with two counts of first-degree murder and aggravated assault after J.V. Wilbourne and Jasmine Bradshaw were gunned down while at a concert along Hunter Chapel Road in July 2020. Four other people were injured during the shooting.
Churchman was located Wednesday at a home in the 800 block of Alma Street.
Another man, Sheldon Gibbs, was arrested last month.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault