JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – U.S. Senator Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) announced on Saturday that he supports the efforts of confirming a new Supreme Court Associate Justice in 2020.
Senator Wicker issued the following statement:
“President Trump and Senate Republicans promised to confirm well-qualified, conservative judges and justices to the federal courts. We should continue to fulfill this promise and our constitutional duty for all vacancies as long as we are in office. I look forward to consideration of the President’s nominee by the full Senate.”U.S. Senator Roger Wicker (R-Miss.)
- UMMC’s 1,000th hospitalized patient with COVID-19 discharged on Monday
- Trick-or-Treat at the Two Mississippi Museums
- Woman accused impersonating prosecutor, attempting to drop her own case
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say