VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – A Vicksburg man has been arrested and charged with child exploitation.
Maurice Townsend, 53, was taken into custody at his home by Vicksburg police on Thursday, September 24.
His bond was set at $100,000 by Vicksburg Municipal Court Judge Angela Carpenter.
- Forrest County, Hattiesburg declare state of emergency ahead of Zeta
- Richland officer airlifted to hospital after chase ends in crash
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Madison officer injured after chase leads to crash in Jackson
- UMMC’s 1,000th hospitalized patient with COVID-19 discharged on Monday