VICKSBURG, Miss. (AP) – Vicksburg National Military Park is looking for a new superintendent.
The Vicksburg Post reports Bill Justice, who has served in the post since July 2015, officially retired Thursday.
Justice told the newspaper he’s put in 42 years with the park service but now it’s time to spend more time with his wife and friends.
He also wants to explore the music and culture of Mississippi.
- Jonathan Lucas Signs with McNeese State
- Focused on Mississippi: Carved in Stone
- Video shows Jackson mayoral candidate, former campaign worker in fight
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Jackson firefighters battle water problems during apartment fire