VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – A 17-year-old male was found shot in the head in Vicksburg overnight.
Police stopped a speeding car at the intersection of Clay St. & Mission 66. The teen driver from Edwards, MS, was suffering from a gunshot wound to the left side of his head.
According to police, the teen says he was shot at a party in Raymond and drove to Vicksburg. He was airlifted to the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
No further information has been given at this time.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last of 13 executed under Trump administration
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault