VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – The historic Cedar Grove Mansion Inn in Vicksburg has been sold. According to the Vicksburg Post, the bed and breakfast was sold on September 21, 2020.
The newspaper also reported the previous owners, 2200 Oak Street LLC, a subsidiary of Pride Hospitality, laid off the facility’s employees and canceled all reservations and events.
Cedar Grove was purchased by THEP Corporation. The new owners have yet to give details on what they plan to do with the facility.
The original owner of Cedar Grove began building it in 1840, and it was finished in 1852.
- Supporter comment on ‘New American Civil War,’ anti-racism education prompts Hyde-Smith to say ‘that was wonderful.’
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place
- Millsaps College keeping coronavirus cases low on campus during fall semester
- Major project coming to Ross Barnett Reservoir