VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – The historic Cedar Grove Mansion Inn in Vicksburg has been sold. According to the Vicksburg Post, the bed and breakfast was sold on September 21, 2020.
The newspaper also reported the previous owners, 2200 Oak Street LLC, a subsidiary of Pride Hospitality, laid off the facility’s employees and canceled all reservations and events.
Cedar Grove was purchased by THEP Corporation. The new owners have yet to give details on what they plan to do with the facility.
The original owner of Cedar Grove began building it in 1840, and it was finished in 1852.
- MARCH MADNESS: Raymond and Lanier advance to 4A championship
- Jackson native Dante Brown wins SEC 60M championship
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Southern Miss to resume In person courses come Fall 2021
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition