FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) – A possible tornado was caught on camera moving through Fort Walton Beach.
Chief Meteorologist Ed Bloodsworth and Meteorologist Thomas Geboy also caught the funnel cloud on the FWB camera before a warning was issued.
You can find photos of storm damage here: https://www.wkrg.com/…/weather-alert-severe-thunderstorm-w…/
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Man in critical condition after shot multiple times on Bailey Avenue
- Voter advocates hoping to stave off intimidation at polls
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?
- Want to play Pac-Man in the real world? You need a Caterpillar vehicle for this wild Illinois maze