BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart closed over 50 stores in the path of Hurricane Sally.
Walmart’s Emergency Operations Center monitors hurricanes and other potential disasters in real-time.
In a statement, Walmart said it assesses the status of our facilities and will continue to operate as long as it is safe to do so.
This map will continue to update in real-time to give users the most up to date information available.
- Vanessa Bryant sues LA sheriff over helicopter crash photos
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky
- Delaware family discovers WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- 4 special elections will fill Mississippi legislative seats
- House committee blasts conditions, staff ‘indifference’ at ICE migrant centers