SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Bidi bidi bom bom!
Netflix on Tuesday released a first look teaser trailer for its upcoming limited series “Selena: The Series Part 1.”
Christian Serratos, who will be playing the Queen of Tejano, can be seen rocking the signature purple, glittery jumpsuit Selena wore during her iconic 1993 performance in Houston.
She’s also seen putting on lipstick and practicing her dance moves as her mother looks on and “Como La Flor” plays in the background.
The caption to the video reads, “Christian Serratos will play Selena Quintanilla in a coming of age story chronicling the iconic singer’s rise.”
The limited series will premiere in 2020.
Latest News Headlines:
- Tampa couple furious after they say Target employee ‘cut-up’ hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards
- Chiefs GM Brett Veach overlooked but not underappreciated
- Fun-loving TEs Kelce, Kittle the life of Super Bowl party
- Rapper Missy Elliott, H.E.R. team up for Pepsi Super Bowl ad
- Fathers honor Kobe Bryant with #girldad