DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — Craving some Whataburger? We have good news. You can get a buy one, get one free burger if you act fast!
According to the burger chain’s website, the BOGO deal is part of the company’s 70th anniversary celebration.
The offer is only good through Sunday, and the order has to include at least one #1 Whataburger and doesn’t include add-ons. The limit is one per customer.
To take advantage of the deal, you have to use the Whataburger app or order online.
If you have never ordered Whataburger online, you’ll need to download their app or create an account at Whataburger.com.
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- Work on new border wall on hold while agency reviews water district’s concerns
- Trump’s weakening of century-old bird preservation act worries South Texas environmentalists