JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Leaders in the Will-o-wood community were taking care of their own neighborhood by hosting a giveaway.
The neighborhood consists of mostly senior citizen and more elderly people so they wanted to give them a few items to help them through the pandemic.
It was all in partnership with Hinds County Supervisor Credell Calhoun and state representative Stephanie Foster.
Volunteers handed out bottles of water, masks and household items like paper towels, toilet paper, wipes and eggs.
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas