Update: MHP corrected the name of the victim in an updated news release. The change has been reflected in the article below.
MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Highway Patrol is investigating a one-vehicle crash that killed a 67-year-old woman in Madison County. The crash happened on MS 43 north of Sharon.
Troopers said Cleo Chesser was driving a 2009 Buick Enclave when it left the road and collided with a tree. She died at the scene of the crash.
According to MHP, Chesser was the only person in the vehicle at the time of the crash. She was not wearing a seatbelt.
The crash is under investigation.
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August
- Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan