JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating after a woman was shot and killed during an argument over keys. Investigators said the shooting happened just after 8:30 Thursday night on Monterey Street.
According to Officer Sam Brown, the victim, 26-year-old Victoria Hollingsworth, was shot in the head by Otis Singleton, after the two got into an argument over the suspect’s keys. Officer Brown said Singleton used an assault style rifle during the shooting.
Singleton was arrested and charged with murder. This is the City of Jackson’s 109th homicide of 2020.
- Bear runs into Tennessee restaurant, the meanders along the sidewalk beside visitors
- Chipotle offering free guacamole on National Avocado Day, but there’s a catch
- Michael Che returns to Instagram after sharing ‘tasteless’ Simone Biles jokes on account
- Unassuming home selling with entire ‘authentic 1800s Western town’ in backyard
- Which vehicle type is the most popular in each state?