WEST MIFFLIN, Penn. (KRON) – The woman who was sought by police after allegedly urinating on potatoes at a Walmart last week has turned herself in to authorities.
According to the West Mifflin Borough Police Department, 20-year-old Grace Brown is facing multiple charges including open lewdness, public drunkenness, criminal mischief, and disorderly conduct.
Brown had no comment Tuesday as entered the police department in West Mifflin with her lawyer.
“Obviously this is a regrettable situation for Miss Brown. She’s embarrassed, she’s a young woman that made a mistake but she’s going to address whatever issues she may or may not have and she’s going to move forward,” her attorney Casey White said.
Walmart released a statement saying it is committed to customer safety and that it disposed of the affect products and sanitized the area.
Latest News Headlines:
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- SLIDESHOW: Funny memes of Bernie Sanders and his Inaugural mittens is the gift that keeps on giving
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- C Spire advocating for computer science programs in schools across state