FLOWOOD, Miss. (WJTV) – The YMCA in Flowood hosted a community prayer breakfast on Tuesday, November 10. Lt. Governor Delbert Hosemann (R-Miss.) spoke at the event.
The community prayer breakfast is one of the biggest fundraisers for the YMCA.
The even honors YMCA volunteers, community organizations, businesses and others.
- Brady vs Rodgers, possibly Mahomes vs. Allen in title games
- Brady, Bucs, end playoffs for Saints, Brees, 30-20
- Chiefs advance after Browns’ comeback comes up short
- Belhaven head coach Blaine McCorkle discusses upcoming spring season
- Blake’s Take: 2018 Clemson is greatest college football team of all time