JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Zeta is now a tropical storm with max winds of 60 miles per hour.
It is moving quickly to the northeast at 39 miles per hour. A major swath of wind damage and power outages now stretches through Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. A cold front will also bring gusty winds and clearing.
- Crash on I-20 East before Gallatain Street
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season