Hattiesburg firefighters respond to apartment complex after candle causes aerosol can to explode

Pine Belt News

HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Hattiesburg firefighters responded to an apartment complex Tuesday night after a candle caused an aerosol can to burst.

The fire happened at the Chateau Grand Apartments on Hardy Street around 8:15 p.m.

According to Hattiesburg Fire Marshal Danny Wade, there was no fire or damage to the apartment.

Neighbors said they heard multiple loud booms.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories