JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Jackson Public School District announced Daryl Jones has been named the district’s new athletic director.
Jones was hired to replace Clint Johnson. His first day on the job was July 1, 2020.
Jones is a former head football coach and administrator at Jim Hill High School. He also worked at Jackson State University, Canton, Columbus High and Raymond High.
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Her words: Amy Coney Barrett on faith, precedent, abortion
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem