While the Indianapolis 500 cars are being driven around Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the 105th running of the race, you can enjoy some festive dip!
Kylee Scales is crossing the finish line in Kylee’s Kitchen with a checkered flag dip. This recipe is all about dipping and driving!
Checkered flag dip
- 10 ounces feta cheese
- 4 ounces Challenge cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Mix all the ingredients except the black sesame seeds in a food processor or with a mixer until smooth and airy. Taste and adjust pepper if necessary.
- Transfer dip to platter or serving dish (preferably square, but it’s okay to use round dish) and smooth the top in an even layer. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Cut blank sheet of paper into 1-inch squares. Lay squares across dip in checkerboard pattern.
- Fill in empty spaces with black sesame seeds. Carefully remove paper squares. Refrigerate until ready to serve.