STARKVILLE, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi State wide receiver Malik Heath was arrested in Winston County on Wednesday, according to the Clarion Ledger.
Heath was arrested for allegedly speeding 20 miles per hour over the limit, driving without a license and insurance, driving with improper equipment and driving under the influence (DUI).
The 20-year-old was booked at the Winston-Choctaw Regional Correctional Facility and later released on a $3,000 bond.
- Lily Pad Cafe Opening to Provide Jobs for Special Needs
- Local inventor fights against COVID-19 with the creation of a face shield
- U.S. Senator Roger Wicker supports efforts to fill vacancy of Supreme Court
- Cities creating racial ‘healing’ committees to confront past
- Walmart, Amazon among donors to QAnon-promoting lawmaker