OXFORD, Miss. (WJTV) – The Ole Miss Rebels will take on the 11th ranked Indiana Hoosiers out of the Big 10 in the 2021 Outback Bowl Game.
This will be the first meeting between the two teams.
Ole Miss is making their first bowl appearance since the 2015 season where they went to the Sugar Bowl and beat the Oklahoma State Cowboys 48-20.
The Rebels will have a tough task without some key players.
Wide reciever Elijah Moore and tight end Kenny Yeboah will not be playing Saturday.
Quarterback Matt Corral says he is confident in players like Johnathan Mingo to step up and play big.
- San Diego County’s decision to dedicate $5 million to immigrant defense a win for all, analysts say
- DHS photos of empty processing facility for migrant youth are misleading, border congressman says
- 2 American men sentenced to life for killing Italian police officer
- New York waitress indicted for allegedly stealing an estimated $50K in lotto tickets from restaurant
- Neighbors in north Jackson face challenges of not having electricity