OXFORD, Miss. (AP) – Ole Miss fans can have their faces in the stands — for a price — even if they can’t get into the games.
The school is selling fans cutouts with photos of themselves for $55. They’ll be placed in the stands for football, soccer and volleyball games.
Fans must wear Ole Miss attire in the photos. Attendance will be limited to 25% of capacity for football games at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium because of COVID-19.
The first 500 orders for football games will be placed behind the goalposts. The rest will be placed throughout the lower bowl of the stadium.
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place
- Millsaps College keeping coronavirus cases low on campus during fall semester
- Major project coming to Ross Barnett Reservoir
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Largest’ mountaintop border-wall blast captured on video in Arizona wilderness
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth