JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) — The family reunion is complete with Shilo Sanders joining his dad Deion and brother Shedeur at Jackson State. The South Carolina defensive back announced he’s transferring to Jackson State to play for his dad, Deion “Coach Prime” Sanders. Shilo’s younger brother Shedeur, a four-star QB, is also signing with the Tigers.
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday