HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – The University of Southern Mississippi officially introduced its new head football coach on Monday. Will Hall is the 22nd head coach of the Golden Eagles program.
Hall spent the last two seasons at Tulane, where he was the offensive coordinator. He’s also the son of Mississippi coaching legend Bobby Hall.
Hall will be the fourth man to lead the team this season. He will replace Jay Hopson, who stepped down in September 2020.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine