HARRISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV)-Harrison County Board of Supervisors has announced curfew will extend for unincorporated areas until 10:00 a.m. Thursday, October 29.
The curfew has been extended due to the damages to roads, bridges, traffic signals and other infrastructure.
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season
- Crews respond to house fire on Gertrude Drive