HARRISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Two emergency shelters are open in Harrison County following Hurricane Zeta.
One shelter is located at 15038 County Farm Road in Gulfport. The second location is open at 23771 Saucier Lizana Road.
The Coast Transit Authority will provide transportation to and from the shelters.
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season
- Crews respond to house fire on Gertrude Drive