The heat and humidity will build this week as high pressure will remain overhead through Memorial Day weekend.
That dome of hot air will keep severe weather to our west in the Plains. Our weather issues will come from intense heat and humidity.
Low temperatures will be near 70 each morning while high temperatures will slowly climb through the 90s. We will be in the mid 90s through the holiday weekend with heat indices near 100 degrees.
Little to no rain is in the forecast. A brief, stray shower in the heating of the day is possible but 99% of us won't see any rain at all over the next 8 days.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Police to return property seized from San Francisco reporter
- Democratic impeachment calls swell as McGahn defies subpoena
- About 1,000 commuters spend hours trapped in Moscow subway
- Blaze on TV Road brought under control