After a soggy Wednesday the weather will begin to dry out tonight as winds shift to the northwest. That northwesterly breeze will also bring out temperatures down into the 30s. By sunrise Thursday morning we will see clear skies will temps near the freezing mark. Another dry cold front is set to race through Friday. Expect a mix of sun and clouds for the rest of the week and into the upcoming weekend with lows near or just below freezing each morning and high tempertures in the 40s to lower 50s. Our next chance of a cold rain will come Tuesday and then the weather really turns cold. Lows will be in the mid 20s by next Wednesday morning.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Australia urges China to treat detained writer fairly
- Millsaps' Dia Fortenberry discusses success on the court after conversion to Islam
- Asian shares buoyed by US earnings, upbeat talk on China
- Harden scores career-best 61, Rockets edge Knicks 114-110