NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – Parts of Mississippi are under a tropical storm warning, including Adams County. Hurricane Delta is expected to make landfall in Louisiana on Friday.
Neighbors said their main concerns include strong winds, downed trees and power outages. Some, including Bryan Price, said they’re staying put.
“This town is all about tourism, and we’re getting a little folks trying to get away from it. So we’ve been a little bit busy,” he said about his business.
12 News talked to Greg Michel, the executive director of the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), about the storm.
- New video shows more strange lights around Las Vegas
- Sal & Mookie’s in Fondren reopens after 16 days without steady water
- Trump State Department aide charged with assault at Capitol
- Breast milk of vaccinated mothers may protect babies from COVID-19, study suggests
- Jackson-Hinds Comprehensive Health Center to provide COVID-19 vaccinations Monday