ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (AP) – A second death from Hurricane Sally was reported Friday in Alabama, where the storm sloshed ashore Wednesday, brining wind and flooding rain.
Baldwin County coroner Dr. Brian Pierce said the death in the Foley area and was of someone who was involved in storm cleanup. He gave no other details on the death.
Another person in the county died Wednesday morning as the hurricane was blowing through in an apparent drowning.
Meanwhile Friday, Tropical Storm Wilfred formed in the eastern Atlantic, using the last of the traditional names for tropical systems in a record setting Atlantic hurricane season.
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate
- Florida man breaks a Georgia fishing record a few miles south of Columbus
- Coach Deion Sanders unites with men of Jackson to draw up plans to lift up communities
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet