PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WJTV) – As Hurricane Sally approaches the Gulf Coast, the City of Pascagoula is experiencing storm surge.
Pascagoula police shared a video on their Twitter page that showed the flooded on Beach Boulevard. They said the road has been closed to drivers.
Officers asked neighbors to refrain from joy riding due to the standing water and live wires being down.
In Gulfport, police announced Jones Park will be closed until further notice due to storm surge from Hurricane Sally.
- Sports Zone O.T. Part 2: 5A, 3A, MAIS highlights
- Sports Zone O.T. Part 1: 6A highlights
- Restaurants and fans have new game plans for watching SEC Football kickoff
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Week 3 Cheat Sheet: Can Saints create big plays?