GULFPORT, Miss. (WJTV) – Due to damages from Hurricane Zeta, the City of Gulfport has extended its curfew to Thursday noon.
The Gulfport Police Department are advising people to stay off of the roadways for safety measures and to prevent emergency personnel from having to respond to unnecessary traffic issues.
- Crash on I-20 East before Gallatain Street
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season