ADAMS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Winds from Hurricane Laura caused damage in Adams County Thursday morning.
The sign for the AutoZone on Devereaux Drive in Natchez fell due to the winds. The sign fell on top of vehicles at the Nissan dealership next door.
Neighbors in Adams County are also experiencing power outages from Laura. Several trees and power lines fell in the county.
On Union Street in Natchez, a woman’s home was damaged when a tree fell on it. She wasn’t injured.
A power line also caught fire in Natchez on Thursday. The incident happened on Spokane Road. Video Courtesy: Sheriff Travis Patten
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- NFL Speed Round: Takeaways from Taysom Hill’s start, NFC East race
- Inequality ‘baked into’ virus testing access as cases surge
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- White House still planning holiday parties, despite virus warnings