VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – As Hurricane Laura moved north Thursday morning, the storm caused damage to a home in Vicksburg.
A tree fell on a home on Bradford Drive around 8:30 a.m.
The homeowner was not injured. He said he will stay with his sister for the time being.
- Armed robbery suspect wanted in Hattiesburg
- Mexican police nab alleged fugitive from the DEA in Juarez
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Forrest County bars and restaurants back on curfew
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together