HARRISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday morning as a Category 2 storm near Gulf Shores, Alabama.
The storm impacted parts of Mississippi, including Harrison County. Crews worked to clean debris from the beaches in Harrison County later in the morning.
Officials with the National Hurricane Center say Sally will cause dangerous flooding from Florida to Mississippi.
- JSU Women’s Basketball Kicks off Conditioning
- Jackson State fans and commentators react to possibility of Deion Sanders hiring
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Hurricane Teddy strengthens to Category 4 storm; Tropical Depression 22 forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Raegan Danielle Davis reported missing from Hattiesburg