HARRISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Harrison County Emergency Management lifted the mandatory evacuation for neighbors on Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
The order was lifted at 5:00 p.m. According to the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), shelter shutdowns will begin Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
- Local Hattiesburg golfer Davis Riley to compete in Sanderson Farms Championship
- Sanderson Farms Championship Preview: Players to watch for
- Up to 20 Jackson Police Officers called out Tuesday as new raises come to department
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night