BILOXI, Miss. (WLOX) – As Hurricane Marco approaches the Gulf Coast, Ingalls Shipbuilding suspended all operations in Mississippi on Monday, August, 24.
Additionally Ingalls’ UNO facility in Louisiana will be closed through Wednesday, August 26, according to WLOX. Only those employees specifically instructed to report for work on Monday should do so.
The company said that it has heavy weather preparations in place, in all of its facilities in Mississippi and Louisiana.
- Best Prime Day deals for back-to-school shoppers
- First Lady Jill Biden to visit COVID-19 vaccination site in Mississippi
- Walgreens offering $25 incentive to people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- 67 new coronavirus cases, 12 additional deaths in Mississippi
- Dozens of Hawaiian baby squid blasted into space for NASA study