JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – As Tropical Storms Marco and Laura approach the Gulf Coast, Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) first responders are working to prepare the roadways. MDOT first responders are checking equipment, gassing up response vehicles, and currently lowering high mast lights along Interstate 10.
To download the 2020 MDOT Hurricane Evacuation Guide and a full hurricane evacuation kit checklist, and for more hurricane safety tips, visit GoMDOT.com/hurricanes.
- President-elect Biden fractured foot while playing with his dog, doctor says
- Mother of slain Florida teen shot during his burial service
- Pennsylvania lawmaker informed of positive virus test at Trump meeting, source says
- US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead, Dr. Fauci says
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise