HARRISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – On Wednesday, the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) received reports of road closures in Harrison County due to flooding.
The road closures include:
- Cedar Lake Bridge
- Sandbar Land
- Snug Harbor
Drivers are asked to avoid these areas.
The storm surge from Hurricane Laura created minor flooding in Hancock County off of Highway 603.
Hurricane Laura is approaching the Gulf Coast and is expected to make landfall in Louisiana overnight. The storm could strengthen into a Category 4 hurricane.
Click here to keep up with your Storm Team 12 forecast.
- Man in critical condition after shot multiple times on Bailey Avenue
- Voter advocates hoping to stave off intimidation at polls
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?
- Want to play Pac-Man in the real world? You need a Caterpillar vehicle for this wild Illinois maze
- AP source: Raiders players test negative for COVID-19