PEARL, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) updated its preliminary damage report from Hurricane Delta, which made landfall in Louisiana on Friday, October 9, as a Category 2 storm.
The National Weather Service confirmed an EF-0 tornado touched down in Franklin County from Delta. Here are the damage reports that were sent to MEMA:
- Adams: 27 homes in total impacted; three homes were destroyed; three homes with major damage; one business with major damage
- Claiborne: Six homes affected; one mobile home with major damage; one business with minor damage
- Jefferson: One home destroyed; one mobile home with minor damage
- Lincoln: Three homes with minor damage; two public utilities with major damage
- Wilkinson: Four homes with major damage; 14 public roads with minor damage
Neighbors can self-report damage to county emergency management agencies through MEMA’s self-reporting tool. Click here to view the self-report links for each county.
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- American Lung Association Announces ‘Vape-Free School Initiative’
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Luzerne County Saturday