GULFPORT, Miss. (WJTV) – Due to the threat of Hurricane Sally, the Mississippi Aquarium will be closed on Monday, September 14 through Wednesday, September 16.
Leaders with the facility plan on re-opening to the public on Thursday, September 17 at 10:00 a.m.
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says
- Mississippi shoppers could spend more on groceries this month
- 12 News Investigates: Madison County teachers, staff receive COVID-19 vaccines
- Young Wesson girl battling cancer gets her Make-A-Wish
- Mississippians react to sharp increase in gas prices