PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WJTV) – Even though Mississippi is on the west side of Hurricane Sally, the state is still feeling impacts from the storm.
Winds reached between 45 and 50 mph in Pascagoula. The city reported damaged earlier this morning from the hurricane. A power line and a tree fell on Market Street early Wednesday morning.
Singing River Electric and Mississippi Power are working to restore power at this time.
- Local Hattiesburg golfer Davis Riley to compete in Sanderson Farms Championship
- Sanderson Farms Championship Preview: Players to watch for
- Up to 20 Jackson Police Officers called out Tuesday as new raises come to department
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night