BILOXI, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Gaming Commission (MGC) ordered the 12 Mississippi Gulf Coast Casinos to close ahead of Hurricane Sally.
According to the commission, the casinos must be closed by no later than 4:00 p.m. on Monday, September 14.
The establishments can reopen only upon the directive of the MGC.
This order applies to the following Mississippi casinos:
- Beau Rivage Casino, Biloxi
- Boomtown Casino, Biloxi
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast, Biloxi
- IP Casino, Biloxi
- Golden Nugget Casino, Biloxi
- Palace Casino, Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Casino, Biloxi
- Hard Rock Casino, Biloxi
- Hollywood Casino, Bay St. Louis
- Island View Casino, Gulfport
- Silver Slipper Casino, Lakeshore
- Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort, D’Iberville
- Florida man claims dolphin attacked him off of Sand Key
- Vision to Learn, JPS to host free vision screenings
- Vanessa Bryant sues LA sheriff over helicopter crash photos
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky
- Delaware family discovers WWII heirloom tucked away in a box