JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves will hold a news conference Monday morning to give an update on the current situation with Tropical Storm Sally.
On Sunday, the governor declared a State of Emergency for Mississippi ahead of the storm.
Reeves will be joined by the executive director of the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), Greg Michel. They will discuss the plan of action for Sally.
The news conference starts at 10:30 a.m. at Mississippi’s State Emergency Operations Center in Pearl.
If the live stream does not work, click here to watch the news conference.
- Captain Ross retires from Hinds County Sheriff’s Office
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- Fewer than half of COVID-19 vaccines promised to Baja California will be delivered
- 3 South Texas congressmen ‘optimistic’ as Biden vows to tackle immigration
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot