PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WJTV) – Hurricane Sally caused damage in Mississippi Wednesday morning. The storm made landfall in Gulf Shores, Alabama, in the early morning hours.
- Local Hattiesburg golfer Davis Riley to compete in Sanderson Farms Championship
- Sanderson Farms Championship Preview: Players to watch for
- Up to 20 Jackson Police Officers called out Tuesday as new raises come to department
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night