PASS CHRISTIAN, Miss. (WJTV) – With Hurricane Sally approaching the Gulf Coast, parts of Mississippi are experiencing the storm surge. There is flooding in Pascagoula and Pass Christian.
Hancock, Harrison, and Jackson counties are expected to see up to five feet of ocean surge above a two foot high tide.
Hurricane Sally’s forecast cone has shifted slightly east, with landfall now expected just east of the AL/MS state line Wednesday morning.
- Mississippi State Fair preparations underway
- Celebrating Women’s Voting Rights: A Virtual Tour at The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Kermit Davis among hundreds teeing off for a good cause at Andi’s Army Golf Tournament
- Madison County Schools doing well one month into fall semester