JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The American Red Cross and the Salvation Army are preparing to respond to those in need after Hurricane Delta makes landfall. The storm is expected to make landfall in Louisiana this weekend and impact parts of Mississippi.
Click here to donate to the Red Cross.
Click here to donate to the Salvation Army.
- Letters, texts, caravans, parades: Advocates mobilize voters
- Feds issue coverage plan for COVID-19 vaccine and treatments
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man’s death
- Road trip: In Mississippi, love in the time of coronavirus
- Harrison County officials extend curfew in aftermath of Hurricane Zeta